Linsn RV901 LED Screen Receiving Card
Linsn RV901 LED receiving card is upgraded from the 8th generation system RV801. Compared with RV801, RV901 has all functions of RV801 and can replace RV801, besides, RV901 is added the following functionality:
RV901 is discontinued, if you order RV901, we will send you RV901T.
1. support 12-bit HDMI colors input (required the 9th generation sending card)
2. using18-bit signal processor, maximum support 18-bit (260,000) gray (each of red, green and blue)
3. Single card maximum supports 1024X256 pixels, and 1024 grades single pixel chromaticity correction
4. Supports single-card color space conversion
5. Support configuration file readback
6. Support program replication
7. Supports hot backup with dual receiver cards for demanding performances screen
8. Supports pixel fault detection (requires a dedicated chip support)
9. Support network cable BER test
10. Support flat cable fault detection
11. Support the cabinet-door monitoring (open/close)
12. Two lines fan-speed monitoring
13. Three lines Voltage monitoring: one for the system, two for cabinet power
14. Temperature monitoring
15. Humidity monitoring (humidity sensor sold separately)
16. Smoke monitoring (smoke module sold separately)
17. In line with EU standards CE-EMC
Delivery and Returns
We hope you love shopping with Ledinthebox. Here are our delivery and returns policies to help make sure we meet your expectations. Contact Us.
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery is the charge for internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport and handling. We don’t guarantee delivery times, but we do our best to provide accurate estimates.
Deliveries occur only on weekdays. Shipping and Delivery charges are subject to change and are determined when you order. Estimated delivery time assumes orders are placed before 12:00 noon (PST). Orders you place late on Friday or on Saturday will not be processed until Monday. Charges may be added to orders with Priority, Overnight and International shipping if we try unsuccessfully to deliver your order more than once.
Delivery addresses in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam should add an additional $5.00 charge for standard Shipping & Delivery. Orders arrive in 7 to 9 business days when ordered before 12:00 noon (PST).
|Shipping Way||STANDARD FEE||DELIVERY TIME||TRACKING SITE
|Post Shipping||$13.5||15—30 day shipping||https://www.17track.net/en|
|DHL Express||More than $39 (Depend on the weight of order)||4—8 day shipping||https://www.dhl.com/en.html|
*before tax and additional charges
**after processing if ordered by 12:00 noon PST
Returns and Replacements
We want you to be completely happy with your Ledinthebox order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unworn, unwashed, or defective merchandise. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply. Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
Returning Merchandise by Mail
On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your Ledinthebox order, please note the reason(s) for return.
Enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s). Please use one of the return labels provided on the front of your packing slip to ensure proper return address and credit information. Restricted items must be returned using ground transportation.
Please allow 10 to 14 days for Ledinthebox to process your return.