MeanWell LRS-350-5 Switching Power Supply
Availability: In stock
- Buy 5 for $23.30 each and save 2%
- Buy 15 for $23.00 each and save 3%
- Buy 50 for $22.70 each and save 4%
- Buy 100 for $22.50 each and save 5%
MeanWell LRS-350-5 Switching Power Source (5V 60A 300W)
100% full load burn-in test
Universal AC input/ full range
Built-in active PFC function, PF>0.95
Protections: Short circuit/ Over load/ Over voltage
LED indicator for power on
1 year warranty
Product Specifications :
|Input||Voltage Range||85~ 264VAC 120~ 370VAC|
|FREQUENCY RANGE||47 ~ 63Hz|
|AC CURRENT (Typ.)||3.5A/115VAC 1.5A/230VAC|
|LEAKAGE CURRENT||<2mA / 240VAC|
|INRUSH CURRENT (Typ.)||COLD START 65A/230VAC|
|VOLTAGED ADJ. RANGE||4.5~ 5.5V|
|RIPPLE & NOISE (max.) Note.2||150mVp-p|
|VOLTAGE TOLERANCE Note.3||±2.0%|
|LOAD REGULATION Note.5||±1.5%|
|LINE REGULATION Note.4||±0.5%|
|HOLD UP TIME||20ms at full load|
|SETUP, RISE TIME||600ms,40ms at full load|
|Protection||OVER VOLTAGE||5.75~ 6.75V
Protection type :Shut off 0/p volltage, clamping by zener diode
|OVER LOAD||Above 150% rated output power
Protection type :Hiccup mode, recovers automatically after fault condition is removed
|Safety||WITHSTAND VOLTAGE||I/P-O/P:3KVAC I/P-FG:2KVAC O/P-FG:0.5KVAC|
|SAFETY STANDARDS Note 6||UL60950-1, CB(IEC60950-1),CCC GB4943, 1:2011 approved|
|ISOLATION RESISTANCE||I/P-O/P, I/P-FG, O/P-FG:100M Ohms / 500VDC / 25 / 70% RH|
|EMC STANDARDS||EN55022 class B, EN61000-3-2,3, EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, GB9254|
|Environment||WORKING HUMIDITY||20 ~ 90% RH non-condensing|
|WORKING TEMP||-20 ~ +70 (Refer to output load derating curve)|
|TEMP. COEFFICIENT||± 0.03%/℃ (0 ~ 50℃)|
|STORAGE TEMP., HUMIDITY||-40 ~ +85 , 10 ~ 95% RH|
|VIBRATION||10 ~ 500Hz, 2G 10min./1cycle, 60min. each along X, Y, Z axes|
|MTBF||1608.8K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25 ) ℃|
|Note||I. Al parameters NOT specialy mentioned are measured at 230VAC input. rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
2 Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz Of bandwidth by usig a I2' twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1UI & 470 Parallel capacitor
3. Tolerance : includes set up tolerance. line regulation and load regulation.
4. Line regulation is measured from low line to high line at rated load.
5. Load regulation is measured from 0% to 100% rated load.
6. For the request of GEl4943.1.the power soppy is only suable for use in the altitude 2000m below and the non tropical climate condrtion.
7. The power supply is considered a component which will be instated into a final equipment The final equipment must be re-confirmed that
it still mesh EMC drectives. For guidance on how to perform the EMC tests. please refer to 'EMI testing of component power supplies'